The benefits of having a savings account are obvious.
Outside of money set aside for bills and everyday expenses, it’s nice to have something ready for spontaneous trips, indulgent activities, and to use as a cushion in case unplanned costs suddenly appear, like – heaven forbid – medical bills or home repairs.
You can use your Sun Federal CU savings for the fun – and sometimes the un-fun – things you may not have planned for.
Simple, Secure & Convenient:
- Fee free
- Generous dividend earnings
- Online Banking for qualified members
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
- Additionally insured up to $250,000 by Excess Share Insurance
- Minimum $5 deposit
Ready to get started with a saving account? Take the next steps.Email a Member Service Representative Call a Member Service Representative View Our Rates
You’ve worked hard to save your money. Now make your savings work hard and earn for you!
Think in terms of the long game. When you open a Certificate of Deposit (CD), you set aside cash for a certain period of time. During that time, you’ll earn a higher interest rate on your money than if you left it in a regular savings account to collect interest. No matter how much interest rates fluctuate during the life of your CD, your rate is set and safe, ensuring that you receive your return on investment.
- Available in terms from 3 to 84 months
- Fixed rates throughout the term & compounded monthly
- One-time rate increase option available for select CDs with UChoose Rewards points
- Regular, IRA and no minimum Youth Add-On certificates available
Ready to get started with a certificate? Take the next steps.Email a Member Service Representative Call a Member Service Representative View Our Rates
Placing your money in a Money Market account gives you the option to invest it into a safe and higher interest-earning product that, over time, puts more money back into your pocket. It's our way of blending the benefits of a savings and checking!
- Multiple tiers of earning potential based on how much you have on deposit
- Six free overdraft transfers per month from other accounts
- Unlimited deposits
- Minimum balance of $1,000